Digital Business Analyst
Job no: 492948
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information Technology
A little about us:
Alinta Energy supplies natural gas and electricity to 800,000 homes and businesses throughout Australia. Our mission of ‘keeping it fair’ is underpinned by its values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental friendliness. With a focus on providing exceptional customer experiences, and reducing energy expenses, Alinta Energy continues to grow.
Here at Alinta, we understand that people don’t always work the same which is why we believe in working flexibly. You’ll have the option to purchase additional leave and we offer technology solutions to enable you to be successful in your role.
This is a really exciting time to join Alinta as we commence a huge business transformation within the digital space. As a Business Analyst you will create positive change for our customers and the organisation by working with Retail Business, Digital Services and Digital Marketing leaders to understand the business and customer problems, objectives and goals.
This end to end BA role will see you translating requirements into user stories and preparing the backlog to ensure there is a continuous pipeline of work for our delivery teams. You will continue to support delivery teams through the execution phase to ensure successful delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
Our roadmap is significant and the journey will be a challenging, fun and rewarding all at the same time! This is truly an awesome time to join Alinta Energy, It’s the start of a new era!
Here’s the role in more detail:
- Support and guide business stakeholders through the Digital delivery process
- Act as the customer’s advocate
- Provide point of contact for Digital development
- Facilitate workshops and discovery sessions for the elicitation of requirements
- Facilitate solution design discussions
- Facilitate any estimation, prioritisation and planning sessions
- Identify risks, issues and dependencies
- Create and maintain requirement documentation and artefacts
- Supporting and guiding Product Owners through SDLC
- Proactively identify and drive business process improvement
- Prepare documentation or artefacts required to aid in the prioritisation of work
- Product backlog grooming
- Actively participating in the Business Analyst community
- Support the Digital Solution Lead
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working as business analyst within a digital environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analyst procedures and practices
- Previous experience working in an Agile delivery team
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Previous experience of working within a continuous delivery environment
- Passionate about working in a CX first environment
- Experience working with third party service providers
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application before closing date: 23rd October 2017
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend