Digital Lead Developer
Job no: 492950
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information Technology
A little about us:
Alinta Energy supplies natural gas and electricity to 800,000 homes and businesses throughout Australia. Our mission of ‘keeping it fair’ is underpinned by its values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental friendliness. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, and reducing energy expenses, Alinta Energy continues to grow.
How you will help us achieve our mission:
This is a really exciting time to join Alinta as we commence a huge business transformation within the digital space.
As a lead developer in this brand new team you will be guiding the product owners through the digital delivery process supporting them along with the business to realise their required solutions.
Key to your success will be setting the tone and pace of the development mentoring and coaching the team to harness their collective potential to ensure the evolution of the Digital platform architecture and development practices within an Agile environment.
Some Technologies you will be working with:
- .Net C#
- Angular 4
- Restful API’s
Our roadmap is significant and the journey will be a challenging, fun and rewarding all at the same time! This is truly an awesome time to join Alinta Energy, It’s the start of a new era!
Here’s the role in more detail:
- Support the solution team to break down ideas into work items that can easily be understood by product owners and developers
- Ensure that the architecture of the Digital platform is followed
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the Digital platform architecture in line with current technology and architectural patterns
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the automated delivery pipeline, towards the goal of continuous delivery
- Ensure that test automation is consistently practiced and leveraged as a key delivery enabler
- Ensure that the Digital solution quality objective
- Support the Digital Tech Lead
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a software development team
- 1+ years working in an Agile delivery team
- Understanding of continuous delivery
- Able to grasp new concepts rapidly
- Able to understand and adapt new technologies within an existing environment
- Understanding and experience working in the energy industry
- Experience as a people leader
- Leverages delivery transparency as a benefit
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing date: 24th October 2017
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend