Service Delivery Lead
Job no: 496310
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Newly created role – Bring your passion for Service Delivery
- Rewarding salary and bonus
Alinta Energy supplies natural gas and electricity to 1 Million homes and businesses throughout Australia. Our mission of ‘keeping it fair’ is underpinned by its values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental friendliness. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, and reducing energy expenses, Alinta Energy continues to grow
We are looking for a relationship focused Service Delivery Lead to join our growing IT team in Melbourne CBD. You will be responsible for defining and managing processes, standards and tools that enable and optimise IT service delivery and maximise internal customer satisfaction. You will review and manage all incidents, investigate the root cause and provide relevant reports and insights.
Reporting to the Operations Lead, you will provide support and assistance on a range of Service Delivery projects and enhancements with a focus on continuous improvement. You will scope, implement and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to ensure the delivery of consistent, effective and efficient service, whilst ensuring that problems and incidents are carefully managed.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Service Delivery focused role in an ITIL environment
- Solid analytical and reporting skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Prior experience in dealing with 3rd Party vendors/solution partners
- Exceptional communication skills along with proven relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL service methodology
- Demonstrated experience in building service delivery policies, processes and procedures
If you have a commitment to improving service delivery, engaging stakeholders at all levels and delivering effective reports while working in an organisation that values your input and allows you to work autonomously then we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
It’s a really exciting time to join Alinta, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. This role will offer you a foot in the door to a meritocratic culture that could lead down various career paths building an extremely bright future for yourself!
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 7th January 2019.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend