Sales Support Officer
Job no: 496330
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
A bit about us:
Alinta Energy supplies natural gas and electricity to over 1 million homes and businesses throughout Australia. Our mission of ‘keeping it fair’ is underpinned by our values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental sustainability. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, and reducing energy expenses, Alinta Energy continues to grow.
A bit about the role:
Due to the continued ongoing growth at Alinta Energy, our Commercial & Industrial team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Sales Support Officer to join our team. The position will focus on general administrative support and assist with the end-to-end sales process for our customers both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and will be able to appropriately identify the customer’s needs. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customer may face.
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all account stakeholder
- Work with key internal and external business partners to support and service a dedicated portfolio of business customer
- Liaise with Wholesale and other business units on product development as require
- Develop and maintain competency to ensure opportunities and required data is created in CRM for all required opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to learn new concepts with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Handle customer feedback and complaints process to ensure sales channels deliver on our customer promise.
What we’re looking for:
- A demonstrated focus on putting the customer first.
- A thorough understanding of the gas and electricity industry in the National Energy Market.
- Exposure to Account Management in a complex B2B sales environment
- An ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a high-performing and diverse team.
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and previous exposure to CRM tools
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written and ability to influence at all levels in the business
- Proven problem-solving skills and a willingness to take the initiative when needed.
What’s in it for you?
It’s a really exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. This role will offer you a foot in the door to a high-performance culture that could lead down various career paths building an extremely bright future for yourself!
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend