Job no: 496352
Work type: Contractor, Max term - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
Alinta Energy supplies natural gas and electricity to 1 Million homes and businesses throughout Australia. Our mission of ‘keeping it fair’ is underpinned by its values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental friendliness. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, and reducing energy expenses, Alinta Energy continues to grow.
We currently have a newly created 2 years Max Term opportunity for an experienced Test Manager. This person would facilitate a transformation program to replace critical business systems including CRM, Billing and Business Intelligence platforms. The purpose of the role is to manage the overall test strategy, planning and execution of testing across the Retail transformation program.
The ideal candidate would have 10+ years of testing experience with exposure to managing complex test programs using testing management tools like HPQC, Jira etc. Someone experienced across all testing phases including unit, product, system, regression, integration, user acceptance and industry testing (e.g. B2B and Business to Market) & has experience with both Agile & waterfall projects. This person should have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively within a team environment and have strong problem solving & decision-making skills. People with utility industry experience and exposure to Performance and Load Testing would be highly regarded.
The major responsibilities would include:
- Develop and maintain a test strategy for the Retail transformation program
- Define and establish test tools covering product, integration, performance, regression, user acceptance, market testing and test automation for the Retail Transformation program
- Manage a team of test leads for each project stream ensuring testing is coordinated, consistent and managed across the Retail program
- Ensure defects are captured, tracked and managed to effective resolution
- Proactive issue and risk management relating to quality assurance accountabilities for the Retail program
- Ensure project teams are adequately trained and educated in the ways of efficient test design
- Develop standardized test reporting for all stages of testing such as product, automated regression, integration, UAT, market testing and performance testing
What’s in it for you?
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. This role will offer you a foot in the door to a meritocratic culture that could lead down various career paths building an extremely bright future for yourself!
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Closing Date: 28th Jan 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend