Communication Manager - Change Programs
Job no: 496355
Work type: Max term - Full Time
Categories: Marketing & Communications
- Bring your communications expertise to drive organisational change across a range of transformational programs
- 12-month max term contract
- Rewarding remuneration
With over one million retail electricity and gas customers, Alinta Energy, is a fast-growing energy generator and retailer. Our sense of purpose is that we’re determined to make energy more affordable.
We are currently looking for an experienced Communications Manager to design and deliver a measurable, organisation-wide communications strategy that facilitates the effective delivery of major transformation programs happening within the business. Using a range of communication channels, you will implement regular and targeted change program updates across the business.
Reporting to the Group Communications Manager, with a dotted line in to the Chief Transformation Officer, you will work closely with a range of key stakeholders across the business including change managers, program directors, the executive leadership team and MD & CEO to ensure regular organisational-wide updates are provided with effective linking of change programs to the business strategy.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering communications for complex, cross functional organisation-wide change programs along with a relevant tertiary qualification
- Exposure with SharePoint and employee communication channels
- A high level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Previous experience working in an agile and fast paced environment will be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills along with proven relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management and a positive can-do attitude
It’s an exciting time to join the team at Alinta Energy, where you will play a key role in leading the communication strategy across our transformational change programs that will have a significant positive impact on our business.
Please note this a full-time position however, we would consider applications from candidates on a part time capacity of 4 days per week.
What’s in it for you?
It’s a really exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. This role will offer you a foot in the door to a meritocratic culture that could lead down various career paths building an extremely bright future for yourself!
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 19th November 2018.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend