Job no: 496359
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Categories: Customer Service, Project Management
- Play a key role in increasing employee engagement and supporting transformation change
- Rewarding salary and benefits
- Southbank Location
Alinta Energy supplies natural gas and electricity to 1 Million homes and businesses throughout Australia. Our mission of ‘keeping it fair’ is underpinned by its values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental friendliness. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, and reducing energy expenses, Alinta Energy continues to grow.
We are looking for an experienced Change Analyst to join our dedicated retail project team based in our Melbourne office. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the project objectives are met on time by increasing employee understanding and adoption of changes impacting their respective roles. Partnering with a range of stakeholders you will drive and deliver communication and engagement plans, training plans and support plans across the retail function.
Reporting to the Change Lead you will support the assessment of current/future state changes and impacts along with the implementation of change management strategies and plans. You will provide assistance in running and coordinating change workshops, support the development of comprehensive training needs analysis and develop training delivery plans.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar change management focussed position
- Demonstrated facilitation and/or training experience
- An understanding of the change management process and exposure to change management methodologies and practices
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal along with the ability to build solid relationships at various levels across the business
- Experience in the energy/utilities industry will be highly regarded
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach with an understanding of organisational issues and challenges
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and collaborative organisation that will see you develop your career in change management and work for a leader who is passionate about your success and ongoing learning.
Please note whilst this role is based in Melbourne there will be a requirement to travel nationally.
What’s in it for you?
It’s a really exciting time to join Alinta, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. This role will offer you a foot in the door to a meritocratic culture that could lead down various career paths building an extremely bright future for yourself!
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 4th January 2019.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend