Job no: 496370
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
Alinta Energy supplies natural gas and electricity to 1 Million homes and businesses throughout Australia. Our mission of ‘keeping it fair’ is underpinned by its values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental friendliness. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, and reducing energy expenses, Alinta Energy continues to grow.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Front-end Digital Developer. This is a permanent full-time role based out of Melbourne. The primary objective is to develop solutions aligned with the Digital platform architecture and development practices within an Agile delivery team.
The key responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Retail business and Digital Marketing product owners in delivering the required solutions
- Supporting the solution team to break down ideas into work items that can easily be understood by product owners and developers, where required
- Contributing to the continuous evolution of the Digital platform architecture in line with current technology and architectural patterns
- Contributing to the continuous evolution of the automated delivery pipeline, towards the goal of continuous delivery
- Supporting the Digital Lead Developer
- Building relationships with key stakeholders including retail business products owners, digital marketing product owners, digital service team members & IT Team members.
- 4+ years' experience in Front End Development
- 1 years' experience in React.js
- 2 years' experience in Typescript
- 2 years' experience in ES6/ESNEXT
- experience in React-storybook will be an advantage
- experience in creating Component libraries
- 4+ years’ working in an Agile delivery team
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Able to grasp new concepts rapidly
- Able to understand and adapt new technologies within an existing environment
What’s in it for you?
It’s An exciting time to join Alinta, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. This role will offer you a foot in the door to a meritocratic culture that could lead down various career paths building an extremely bright future for yourself!
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Closing Date: 31st Jan 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend