Job no: 496399
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Administration, Customer Service
- Bring your exceptional customer service skills and passion for people
- Southbank location
- Rewarding remuneration package
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Receptionist to be the front face of our Melbourne office. You will be responsible for providing a professional reception function and administrative service. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors, including VIP’s and dealing with customer enquires
- Ensuring visitors sign in and out and manage building access passes and providing administrative support to visiting Executives
- Coordinate and book travel for employees
- Invoice management including reconciliations and assisting with credit card reconciliations
- General administrative support including photocopying, filing, binding, preparation of documents, coordinating courier deliveries and collection, stationary ordering and mail merges
- Process service request forms for new starters and general office requests including, booking and operating video conferencing equipment and computer setup for functions
- Restock fridges in main kitchen and tea prep area/boardroom kitchen and organise refreshments, catering arrangements and serve lunches for meetings
To be successful you will have:
- Proven receptionist experience in a corporate environment dealing with all levels of the organisation, including business executives
- Proven ability to handle a large volume of incoming calls
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and organise you work accordingly
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience
This is a great opportunity to bring your previous receptionist experience to offer a warm and welcoming service in a role that offers variety whilst allowing you to develop relationships across the business.
Please note there is flexibility for this role to commence prior to Christmas or in January 2019.
What’s in it for you?
It’s a really exciting time to join Alinta, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. This role will offer you a foot in the door to a meritocratic culture that could lead down various career paths building an extremely bright future for yourself!
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend