Service Delivery Analyst
Job no: 496671
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000 MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,000 MW of owned and contracted renewable generation by 2020.
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Delivery Analyst to join our growing IT team in Melbourne. Reporting to the Service Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for supporting project co-ordination and providing best practice advice on key service delivery initiatives across the organisation. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the management of IT service lifecycle including planning, implementing, control, review and audit of service provision to business customers
- Ensure service delivery is monitored effectively and that identified actions to maintain or improve levels of service are implemented
- Provide Analytical support to IT services to ensure continuous improvements based on best practices
- Assist with the preparation and timely reporting on the status of service management activities and escalating potential issues and risks to the IT Service Delivery Lead as required
- Provide project coordination support including planning, communication, change management, release and deployment.
- Build and maintain working relationship with end users and external vendors
To be successful you will have:
- Strong IT Service Delivery experience including front-line support, first-line support or service desk, primarily in a complex IT support environment
- Experience working in an ITIL Environment
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certificate
- Excellent documentation skills e.g. end user self-help, process mapping and training material
- Ability to meet and overcome the challenges of a high pressure, vendor supported IT environment
- Proven analytical and planning skillset with the ability to analyse IT support processes and recommend process optimisation improvements
This is a great opportunity for someone with exceptional stakeholder management skills and previous IT Service Delivery experience. You will use your outstanding customer service skills to influence at all levels of the organisation.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 25th June 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend