Team Leader – Field Sales - Sydney
Job no: 496727
Work type: Max term - Full Time
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million electricity and gas retail accounts in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for the Sydney Internal Alinta Field Sales team. You will be leading the team from the front by not only selling but also be driving a positive and high-performance results driven culture. As a Leader you will be coaching, training and mentoring new recruits by not only showing them in the class room but also in the field.
You will have accountability for your team, within the Alinta Energy business and instil the correct and compliant practices required to be a top-notch door to door sales team and attract quality customers with the best on-boarding process possible.
To be successful you will have:
- Leadership and door to door sales team experience in both Residential and SME sales
- Experience in working to KPI’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills underpinned with compliant sales strategies
- A strong work ethic and serious commitment to delivering positive customer experiences
- A drive to develop a sales career with an established quality Energy retailer
- Available 5 days a week - 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Customer Service focused with a positive and professional outlook
- Highly organised and effective time management skills
- Proven ability in managing and balancing multiple priorities
- A compliant and safety approach
What’s on offer:
- Base wage + Commission + Overrides on your Sales Team
- Uncapped commissions and overrides
- Overheads are covered – office, vehicle, recruitment
- Budget for staff events once targets are achieved
- Work as a direct employee - not a marketing company
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, progressive organisation committed to its staff, and our customers. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a supportive and fun team while growing your career in a fast paced and growing environment.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend