Express your interest in our Field Sales teams
Job no: 496872
Work type: Max term - Full Time
Location: Gold Coast, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane
- Join a leading Energy provider
- Generous Base Salary + amazing commission and bonus structure
- Great team culture and opportunity for professional development
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,000MW of owned and contracted renewable generation by 2020.
Due to consistent business and market growth we are on the lookout for Field Sales Representatives to join our team in Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth. These are Field based door to door roles that will require you to work from various residential locations.
What’s on offer:
- Base wage + commission + incentives
- Full training & ongoing development
- Supportive, flexible & fun environment
- Work as a direct employee (not a contractor)
- Sales career development
What we're looking for:
- Available 5 days a week – 38 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive and driven to succeed
- Experience great – no experience then just show us your willingness to learn
- A self-motivated, professional and energetic individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and serious commitment to delivering positive customer experiences
- A drive to develop a sales career with an established quality Energy retailer
- A full Drivers Licence
- Positive and professional
- Organised and effective time management skills
- Friendly and helpful
- Juggles priorities and meets deadlines
- Compliance and safety is the number one priority
- Reliable and hardworking
- Highest standards of integrity
- High performing team player.
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, progressive organisation committed to its staff and customers. Please state what location is of interest to you.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click on the link below to submit your video application.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend