Field Sales Representative - 6 Month Contract
Job no: 496891
Work type: Max term - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Sales
- Are you looking to start the new year with a new role – Join a leading Energy provider
- Generous Base Salary + amazing commission and bonus structure
- Great team and opportunity for development
APPLY NOW and start in the new year. We have multiple opportunities to join our door sales focused team in Sydney or we have position available in the Gold Coast or Brisbane.
We have a number of fun and exciting opportunities for Field Sales Representatives to join our team on a 6-month maximum term or permanent basis. This is a Field based door to door role that will require you to work from various residential locations and is a great way to see more of Sydney and earn a full-time wage.
Initially this position will be based in Sydney however, there is an opportunity to join our teams in the Gold Coast and Brisbane across the term of your contract as you travel around Australia.
What’s on offer:
- Base wage + commission + incentives
- Full training & ongoing development
- Supportive, flexible & fun environment
- Work as a direct employee (not a contractor)
- Sales career development
What we're looking for:
- Available 5 days a week – 38 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive and driven to succeed
- Experience great – no experience then just show us your willingness to learn
- A self-motivated, professional and energetic individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and serious commitment to delivering positive customer experiences
- A drive to develop a sales career with an established quality Energy retailer
- A NSW/QLD Drivers Licence
- Positive and professional
- Organised and effective time management skills
- Friendly and helpful
- Juggles priorities and meets deadlines
- Compliance and safety is the number one priority
- Reliable and hardworking
- Highest standards of integrity
- High performing team player.
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, progressive organisation committed to its staff and customers.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Applications close 6th January2020.
Next steps Once you submit an application, you will receive an update in early January via phone or email. To FastTrack your application, please complete an online video interview via the link below:
People matter at Alinta Energy… let’s spread the positive energy together!
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend