Manager Credit Delivery
Job no: 496939
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Retail Markets
- Fantastic opportunity for an engaging leader with energy industry experience to manage an outsourced credit team
- Join a growing and successful organisation
- Melbourne CBD Based
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,500MW of owned and contracted renewable generation by 2025.
We are looking for a collaborative leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an energy industry background to manage an outsourced, high volume consumer collections team on a permanent, full-time basis. Reporting to the Manager Credit and Collections, this is an exciting opportunity to manage and monitor the outsourced collections and hardship teams based in Manila, to ensure they deliver a high quality, effective and efficient service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead, coach and mentor a team responsible for credit delivery through an outsourced model
- Ensure appropriate workforce management to maximise operations maintained
- Set and manage expenditure budgets
- Analyse quality, collection and productivity performance, ensuring targets are met or exceeded
- Identify and implement operational improvements
- Assess risk and deliver risk controls
To be successful you will have:
- An engaging, positive and empowering leadership style
- Energy industry experience
- Experience with hardship regulation and processes
- Experience leading a large, successful outsourced team (in excess of 30 people) within a contact centre environment (ideally within credit)
- An understanding of risk management and a sound commercial knowledge
- Awareness of changing consumer behaviour
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, influencing ability
- Strong consumer analytical and conceptual skills
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend