Job no: 497463
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Retail Markets
- Join a progressive company and be based in our brand new office in the Morwell Innovation Centre
- Grow your career with Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley
- Rewarding salary and bonus
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub will be opening in 2021 and will create over 230 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
We are looking for a Forecasting Analyst to join our brand new Customer Experience Hub in Morwell. In this role, you will be working closely with the Workforce Management team and will be accountable for forecasting the volume and projecting the staffing needs required for the business in the short to long term. You will be working in a team to provide forecasting to ensure the delivery of the best customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and analyse comprehensive forecasting and scheduling modelling
- Manage the Workforce Management tool to forecast volume requirements and managing staffing rosters
- Review and analyse data to modify forecasting when required, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Identify and mitigate potential risks to customer and operation metrics
- Proactively contribute to continuous improvement
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure positive customer outcomes
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role using a Workforce Management tool
- Experience using Excel for modelling and scenario planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to self-motivate and think creatively
- Willingness to ask questions and influence business processes
- Tertiary qualification in a Business, Finance or similar
- Previous experience in a call centre or energy/utilities sector will be highly regarded
If you are resilient and thrive operating in a complex and changing environment, are self-motivated with an analytical mindset, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity for customer focused Forecasting Analyst to be part of shaping the future for our new operations in the Gippsland region.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend