Team Leaders - Sales & Customer Service
Job no: 497772
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Morwell, Victoria Regional
Categories: Customer Service, Sales, Retail Markets
- Join a progressive company and be based in our brand-new office in the Morwell Innovation Centre
- Grow your career with Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley
- Rewarding salary and bonus
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub will be opening in 2021 and will create over 230 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
We are looking for passionate Customer Service Team Leaders to join our Customer Experience Hub in Morwell. With a strong leadership and performance mindset you will develop and motivate a team of Customer Service Representatives in either Customer Support, Hardship or Sales & Retention. You will support your team through coaching and development to be customer centric at each interaction including support to our most vulnerable customers, meeting retention and sales targets and maximising the efforts and contributions of each team member.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coach team members and exceed customer service metrics by driving accountability and performance
- Ownership of team members delivering a customer centric service
- Develop the team on providing support to our most vulnerable customers, by discovery of their needs and providing recommendations and solutions
- Drive team performance and KPI’s, managing under-performing behaviour with effective communication
- Deliver team results, areas of opportunity and performance trends to the wider Management team
- Develop ownership and drive for self-development of team members, promote a culture of teamwork
To be successful you will have:
- Experience supervising and developing team members in a customer service environment
- Coaching, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Rapport building and exceptional customer service skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication
- Prior experience working towards KPI’s and a result focused mindset
- Knowledge of customer information computing systems
- Prior experience implementing and monitoring procedures and reporting
- Call centre experience will be highly regarded
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, thrive on developing and leading a team to deliver outstanding customer service, want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity for customer focused leaders to be part of shaping the future for our new operations in the Gippsland region.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend