Quality Assurance Functional Lead
Job no: 497808
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Strategy, Retail Markets
- Bring your Quality Assurance experience to this dynamic team
- Full-Time Permanent position located in Southbank
- Key functional role supporting Customer Operations
Alinta Energy is a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
We’ve been supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years. Today we’re a vertically integrated energy company, providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We also offer local customer service through our support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
Alinta Energy continues to support the development of renewable energy generation, with a 2025 target for 1,500MW of owned and contracted renewable energy generation nationally.
We are looking for an experience Quality Assurance Functional Lead to join our Melbourne based Customer Operations unit. Reporting to the Manager of Quality & Process Assurance, your primary responsibility will be to provide functional oversight across Alinta Energy’s Customer Service Quality Assurance framework and related processes. You will work closely with our service delivery functions to identify, implement, and track meaningful and credible key performance metrics pertaining to the quality assessment of our customer interactions.
You will bring your strong relationship skills and strategic presence to this position, whilst working in partnership with our Process and Platform optimisation teams to improve customer, commercial and compliance outcomes. Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of Alinta’s Customer Quality Assurance Framework
- Close collaboration with Alinta’s Customer Operations key internal stakeholders
- Identifying key areas of focus, making recommendations on training for individuals and teams, process ore technology issues
- Work closely with Alinta’s Compliance Team to determine critical areas of attention and suitable remediation actions
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience in all deliver aspects of Customer Service Management, Frontline Operations Management and Call Centre Quality Management
- Proven up to date knowledge on current technology trends to improve customer experience and business outcomes
- Demonstrated understanding of operating within a dynamic omnichannel environment
- An understanding of an inbound and outbound service operations environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships, influence and negotiate
- Experience in managing and implementing change through business collaboration
- Proven ability to champion change and continuous improvement
- Energy retail experience desirable
- Experience in business transformation projects desirable
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Leader, Manager or Customer Service Manager to help shape the future of our customer operations. You will be a key member of our Customer Operations unit, providing functional insights and improvements to ensure our constant improvement and our industry leading position in providing exception customer experiences.
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend