Job no: 497826
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide
Categories: Information Technology
- Develop sustainable CRM solutions
- Undertake complete design of software applications
- Permanent, full time position based at our Perth Office
With an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW, Alinta Energy delivers an essential service to over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ around 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia as an energy generator and retailer, we’re proud to deliver for our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This includes working to deliver 1,500MW of large-scale renewable energy by 2025 as well as delivering innovative and lower-emissions energy solutions for major industrial customers.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Developer to build relationships with stakeholders to ensure system solutions are designed and delivered effectively and meet the requirements of the business. The successful applicant will provide knowledge on standard CRM capability, support and evolve current customisations and develop sustainable solutions that enable the Alinta Energy Retail Business Unit.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with business stakeholders and IT delivery teams to support and enhance the MS Dynamics CRM and Power Platform applications
- Undertaking requirements analysis, solution and technical design activities, to produce high-quality documentation and realistic estimates
- Development, test and implementation of technical solutions to meet operational requirements
- Providing rostered on-call, afterhours support
To be successful you will have:
- Experience developing and designing applications – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform
- Experience with software development lifecycle activities
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies advantageous
- Tertiary level qualifications
- Technical capabilities in the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM
- .NET (C# .NET, ASP .NET)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration and Reporting Services advantageous
- Fit-for-purpose communication skills, both written and verbal, directed to end-users and IT employees, at all levels of the organisation.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CRM Developer who is looking passionate about continuous improvement and contributing to the effective operation of the business. Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy takes the safety and wellbeing of our people seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to attend our workplaces
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend