Job no: 498128
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Finance, Retail Markets
- Use your strong analytical skills to optimise our Network Assurance Framework
- Join a high performing and collaborative team environment
- Hybrid working combining office-based and work from home
About Alinta Energy:
At Alinta Energy, we’re constantly striving to do better. Whether it’s lowering customers costs, providing world class local service or sustainable energy, our aim is to be better. And to keep getting better day after day. Better for our customers. Better for Australia. And better for our environment.
We’re a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years, today we’re a vertically integrated energy company providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We support the development of renewable energy generation and offer local customer service through support hubs in Perth, Western Australia, and Morwell in Victoria.
It’s an exciting time to become a part of our growing team at Alinta Energy. Our people are our greatest asset and we’re committed to a culture that’s focussed on being better at providing great service externally and internally. An organisation where people truly matter. That’s better.
About the role:
We are looking for three experienced Retail Analysts to join our customer operations team in full-time permanent positions. Reporting to the Network Assurance Manager, the Retail Analyst, will primarily validate and analyse billing and network data to a high degree of accuracy, in a robust and efficient manner.
- Use the Network Assurance tools and systems to provide governance for revenue and cost assurance
- Optimize existing controls to maximize opportunities
- Work toward pre-determined deadlines to ensure reconciliation of network charges to regulated terms and conditions
- Continually review existing processes and systems to drive proactive revenue and system optimisation
- Document all processes in Promapp and continually review to update and enhance
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with software vendors and network and metering operators and ensure expectations are met
Skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in commerce, economics, mathematics, or other relevant numeric discipline
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Highly developed ability to work in a team environment and effectively prioritise workload
- Experience in the technical and commercial aspects of electricity, gas, and metering is desirable
This is a great opportunity for experienced Retail Analysts who are looking to work in a small team in a supportive, welcoming, and professional environment. The Retail Analyst supports the customer operations team through driving the Network Assurance framework to ensure compliance, maximise revenue and reduce costs.
- Hybrid working arrangements for most roles, combining office-based and work from home
- Staff energy discount offer (where products are available)
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Wellness programs including our Employee Assistance Program and free full access to the Headspace application
- Paid community volunteer leave
- Access to LinkedIn learning
- Discount program for a range of products and services
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Company paid salary continuance insurance
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Modern offices with free snacks, drinks, and coffee
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions. Alinta Energy takes the safety and wellbeing of our people seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to attend our workplaces.
How to apply:
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: Wednesday 6 July 2022
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend