Senior Implementation Consultant, Payroll Project
Job no: 498160
Work type: Max term - Full Time
Categories: Finance, People & Culture
- Drive transformation and systems implementation
- Take the lead on developing the P&C requirements for our new Payroll system
- Hybrid working combining office-based and work from home
About Alinta Energy:
At Alinta Energy, we’re constantly striving to do better. Whether it’s lowering customers costs, providing world class local service or sustainable energy, our aim is to be better. And to keep getting better day after day. Better for our customers. Better for Australia. And better for our environment.
We’re a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years, today we’re a vertically integrated energy company providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We support the development of renewable energy generation and offer local customer service through support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
It’s an exciting time to become a part of our growing team at Alinta Energy. Our people are our greatest asset and we’re committed to a culture that’s focussed on being better at providing great service externally and internally. An organisation where people truly matter. That’s better.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Implementation Consultant to join our People & Culture team on a 12-month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Strategic Business Partner, Corporate Services & Finance, you will support the implementation of a new Payroll System, Definitiv, with a focus on People & Culture related requirements.
- Take the lead on developing the P&C requirements for the new Payroll systems
- Review and interpret all award, P&C policy and contractual requirements to ensure they are accurately reflected in the payroll configuration.
- Partner with the Payroll team to develop mutually agreed outcomes.
- Develop testing parameters to test and check the P&C requirements are working as expected.
- Partner closely with the Change Manager to develop communication and change plans.
Skills and experience:
- Payroll implementations, payroll consulting or payroll management experience from the P&C obligations perspective
- Experience in a P&C Admin, Advisor or Partner position
- A deep knowledge of current legislative payroll requirements, award interpretation, policy interpretation
- Have worked with various payroll software to therefore understand different system configurations
- Experience developing P&C requirements and optimising outcomes through new software implementation
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Implementation Consultant who is looking to embed positive change in a supportive, welcoming and professional environment. You will be responsible for gathering information and implementation success of business and P&C requirements and you will be the primary contact for the P&C team during implementation.
- Hybrid working arrangements for most roles, combining office-based and work from home
- Staff energy discount offer (where products are available)
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Wellness programs including our Employee Assistance Program and free full access to the Headspace application
- Paid community volunteer leave
- Access to LinkedIn learning
- Discount program for a range of products and services
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Company paid salary continuance insurance
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Modern offices with free snacks, drinks and coffee
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions. Alinta Energy takes the safety and wellbeing of our people seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to attend our workplaces.
How to apply:
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend