Job no: 498175
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
- Permanent, Full-Time, based in Adelaide with Hybrid working options
- Join a high performing, collaborative team environment
- Exposure to a diverse range of business units and projects
About Alinta Energy:
At Alinta Energy, we’re constantly striving to do better. Whether it’s lowering customers costs, providing world class local service or sustainable energy, our aim is to be better. And to keep getting better day after day. Better for our customers. Better for Australia. And better for our environment.
We’re a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years, today we’re a vertically integrated energy company providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We support the development of renewable energy generation and offer local customer service through support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
It’s an exciting time to become a part of our growing team at Alinta Energy. Our people are our greatest asset and we’re committed to a culture that’s focussed on being better at providing great service externally and internally. An organisation where people truly matter. That’s better.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Administrator to join our Enterprise Technology team with flexibility for the position to be based in Adelaide. Reporting to the IT Operations and Platform Manager, you will help bring to life process improvements utilising our ServiceNow Platform. Working with a collaborative team, this role will include development and delivery of ServiceNow solutions that support and improve the efficiency and accuracy of our IT Support.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Configuring ServiceNow based on business and process requirements, managing general updates with minimal disruptions to IT operations
- Provide analytical support for IT services, recommendations for process improvements including process automation and integration with other technology
- Testing of new developments and platform upgrades to the latest ServiceNow version to ensure deployments are successful and that there is no user impact
- Responsible for administration of ITSM, CMDB, CSDM, Change management and GRC/IRM modules within the ServiceNow platform
- Develop and maintain relationships with the IT Enterprise Technology team and business stakeholders to ensure that new functionality, interfaces, processes and services meet expectations
- Reviewing security patches and new platform releases and make recommendations to ensure continuous improvement
To be successful you will have:
- Certification as a ServiceNow System Administrator with exposure to ServiceNow development (creating and updating workflows)
- Strong understanding of key IT services including Service Desk, Infrastructure Support, Application Support, Compliance and Risk management principles
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure environment with proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, business acumen, innovative thinking and a strong customer focus
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced ServiceNow Administrator who is looking to join a dynamic business, thrives on challenges and delivering solutions. You will be a key member of the Enterprise Technology team and will gain business exposure and oversight in a range of development projects and ServiceNow solutions.
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
- Access to LinkedIn learning
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions. Alinta Energy takes the safety and wellbeing of our people seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to attend our workplaces.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 7th of July
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend