Reporting Analyst, Compliance
Job no: 497113
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Retail Markets
- Melbourne CBD Based
- Join a supportive team environment that embraces innovation and supports fresh ideas
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,500MW of large-scale renewable energy by 2025.
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our Customer Operations team based in Melbourne. Reporting to the Head of Retail Compliance, you will be responsible for preparing accurate and timely regulatory and government reports for submission. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and motivated individual who has strong analytical skills and is passionate about working with data and numbers.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Provide analysis and insights on data and information collected from Customer Advocacy, Quality Assurance and Compliance teams
- Responsible for the preparation and sign-off of all Retail regulatory reporting
- Respond to all ad hoc data requests from the regulators and government bodies
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in commerce, economics, mathematics or other relevant numeric discipline
- Experience in compiling and presenting analytical results and recommendations to stakeholders
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Highly developed ability to work in a team environment and effectively prioritise workload
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in relation to the development of analytical techniques and tools
- Experience in the Australian Gas and Electricity Markets is highly regarded
If you thrive on working in a fast paced and supportive environment and have exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills, then please apply now! This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active and highly engaged Reporting Analyst.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let's spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 1st April 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend