Digital Business Analyst
Job no: 497449
Work type: Max term - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
- 12 Months Max-Term role
- Melbourne Southbank location
- Bring your previous BA experience to this fun and energetic team
With an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW, Alinta Energy delivers an essential service to over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ around 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia as an energy generator and retailer, we’re proud to deliver for our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This includes working to deliver 1,500MW of large-scale renewable energy by 2025 as well as delivering innovative and lower-emissions energy solutions for major industrial customers.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join our Digital team and be a part of our Retail Transformation project. Reporting to the Digital Lead Business Analyst, you will be responsible for creating positive change for our customers and the organisation by working with the Retail Business, Digital Services and Digital Marketing leaders to understand the business and customer journeys, and goals.
You will translate requirements into user stories and prepare the backlog to ensure there is a continuous pipeline of work for our delivery teams.
To be successful you will have
- Extensive knowledge and experience of business analyst procedures and practices
- Support and contribute to a collaborative Agile team
- Demonstrated ability to work within a continuous delivery environment
- Excellent influencing skills, including highly developed written and verbal communication
- Highly developed critical thinking, including being able to distil complex information into clear and simple concepts
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to work within a customer experience (CX) first environment
- The ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders in a professional and efficient manner
If you are interested in developing a career in a company that follow Agile methodologies and passionate about using your skills to improve business operations and customer experience, this role is for you.
Let spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend