Job no: 497461
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Retail Markets
- Join a progressive company and be based in our brand-new office in the Morwell Innovation Centre
- Grow your career with Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley
- Rewarding salary and bonus
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub will be opening in 2021 and will create over 230 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
We are looking for two Reporting Analysts to join our brand-new team in Morwell. In this role you will be accountable for supporting the Customer Operations team by analysing performance and sharing insights to improve performance, maximise business growth and mitigating risk to the business. You will use large data sets and statistical methods, combined with business and market knowledge, to deliver insights to the business to achieve operational targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare reporting which concisely articulates key business information and helps support decision making to deliver targets
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Customer Experience Hub, highlighting opportunities to enhance ways of working, processes, and automation
- Contribute to the implementation of data improvement initiatives
- Advise on trends and data points impacting outcomes and highlight performance risks and opportunities with proposed outcomes
- Prepare financial business cases for performance uplift and growth
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure positive customer outcomes
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a financial or management accounting role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to self-motivate and to think analytically and creatively
- Previous experience in business process improvement
- Data interrogation and Financial modelling experience
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and motivated individual who is passionate about working with data and numbers and translating them into business insight for improving business outcomes This is an exciting opportunity for customer focused Reporting Analyst to be part of shaping the future for our new operations in the Gippsland region.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialing a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend