Workforce Planning Analyst
Job no: 497462
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Retail Markets
- Join a progressive company and be based in our brand-new office in the Morwell Innovation Centre
- Grow your career with Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley
- Rewarding salary and bonus
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub will be opening in 2021 and will create over 230 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
We are looking for two Workforce Planning Analysts to join our brand-new operation in Morwell. Reporting to the Workforce Planning Manager, you will be accountable for managing the real time schedules of our Customer Experience Hub to ensure our teams are staffed appropriately based on forecasts in the business. You will closely monitor call volumes and trends to make informed recommendations to the business to deliver the best customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily monitoring and analysing of call volumes and staffing levels within the service delivery team
- Working with the Workforce Management team to re-forecast the workload or training based on predicted forecasts
- Identify potential risks to customer and operations metrics and provide recommendations to mitigate risks
- Work with key stakeholders to develop ideas and proposals to enhance efficiency, processes and automation
- Advise on trends based on data impacting business outcomes and highlight performance risks and opportunities
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure positive customer outcomes
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in a similar role using a Workforce Management Tool
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels across multiple locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills and experience
- Self-motivated and the ability to think creatively
- Resilience and ability to operate in a complex and changing environment
- Previous call centre or energy/utility sector experience will be highly regarded
The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with operations and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the long term forecast and staffing plans. You will work cross-functionally to dig into trends, and surface insights and value-creating opportunities that drive productivity across the organisation.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend