Job no: 497465
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Morwell, Melbourne, Victoria Regional
Categories: Retail Markets
- Opportunity to work in both Melbourne and the Latrobe Valley
- Grow your career with Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley
- Rewarding salary and bonus
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub will be opening in 2021 and will create over 230 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
We are looking for a Dialler Analyst to join our new Customer Experience Hub in the Morwell. You will be responsible for managing the performance of the Customer Operations Dialler. You will be managing the Voiceblast/SMS activity associated to credit treatment and will be pivotal to the business meeting its Net Bad Debt Expense targets, maximising cash flow and minimising bad debt exposure. You will be involved in incident and change management, analyst and reporting as well as the day to day running of the platform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Upload daily call lists to ensure internal stakeholders are receiving timely and accurate information
- Ensure the dialler is working the call lists to set criteria and that there are no accounts errors, closing in the dialler to expectations
- Work with the Workforce management team to ensure the dialler outputs are maximising resource availability
- Develop dialler calling strategies, jobs, and selections set-up, testing, monitoring and verification
- Track KPI’s, generate and distribute dialler reports as necessary
- Real time monitoring and providing recommendations on scheduling adjustments based on contact centre performance and staffing schedule adherence to assure service levels are consistently met
- Implement new inbound call flows integrated with the dialler
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure positive customer outcomes
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in Dialler management
- Extensive experience in Excel for modelling and scenario planning
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and to liaise with staff of all levels
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to gather and analyse user requirements, and guide users towards an appropriate solution
- Strong reporting skills with focus on attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines and schedules
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dialler Analyst to be part of our brand new operations. If you have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and are looking to grow your career in Dialler management, we want to hear from you!
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend