Senior Marketing Specialist
Job no: 497547
Work type: Max term - Full Time
Categories: Marketing & Communications, Retail Markets
- Perth CBD Location
- Varied role, suited to individual with mass market retail experience
- Rewarding salary, bonus and career development opportunities
With an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW, Alinta Energy delivers an essential service to over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ around 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia as an energy generator and retailer, we’re proud to deliver for our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This includes working to deliver 1,500MW of large-scale renewable energy by 2025 as well as delivering innovative and lower-emissions energy solutions for major industrial customers.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic and supportive Marketing team on a full time 12-month contract. Reporting directly to the West Coast Marketing & Digital Manager, this autonomous and diverse role will see you deliver brand, marketing campaign and communication strategies to support our acquisition and retention objectives for the WA market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and annual plans for key retail workstreams for the West Coast Residential market
- Oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of integrated ATL and tactical marketing/advertising campaigns as per the West Coast marketing plan
- Work closely and in partnership with creative agencies, media agencies, copywriters’ designers and printers to deliver successful end to end communication and marketing campaigns
- Oversee key community partnerships/sponsorships to ensure successful outcomes for our customers, key stakeholders and the business.
- Prepare business cases as required to gain approvals for project initiatives
- Post campaign reporting and analysis
- Partner with a range of internal stakeholders across the business including the sales, product, customer operations, billing, legal, regulatory and contact centre functions
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a similar role - strategic campaign development, creation and execution of integrated Marketing and Communication campaigns, including TV, collateral, point of sale, print, radio, digital, direct mail and outdoor advertising
- Proven agency management experience
- Ability to execute and prioritise projects and work to strict timelines
- Ability to meet set objectives, deadlines and financial targets
- Sponsorship / Partnership experience.
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in and understanding of B2C marketing principals
- Experience in and the understanding of the advertising process including media buying and strategy, campaign creative and developing relationships with advertising agencies
- High level of professional writing skills and a strong eye for attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present and influence senior management
- Prior energy experience would be advantageous
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 12th May 2021
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend