Test Automation Engineer
Job no: 497656
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide
Categories: Information Technology
- Great opportunity to work on modern Tech- Stack
- Dynamic, fun, supportive and flexible work culture
- Permanent Full-Time role – excellent salary, employee benefits and incentive plan
An exciting opportunity has become available within our growing Digital team for a Test Automation Engineer. Reporting to a Technology Lead, you will work as part of a dynamic cross-functional team. You will work with the Digital team to design and develop a test framework utilising Node for API testing, Jest tests for Front-end testing and TestCafe tests for end-to-end testing of all projects.
Our Digital team is working on some very interesting projects including a new customer self-service portal, integration with a brand-new billing solution, tools to enhance productivity of our back-end staff and uplifting our website experience using human-centered design practices.
If you are passionate about digital technologies, eager to learn new skills, enjoy solving complex business and customer problems and would like to be part of a growing organisation that offers career development options, we have some great opportunities for you!
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute test cases and suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CI/CD pipeline.
- Build test plans for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Test Automation position
- Prior experience in establishing good testing practices and designing test cases
- Experience in testing APIs, webservices, and webpages
- Hands-on experience in cross platform, browser testing
- Experience analysing test reports and producing test risk analysis
- Demonstrated involvement in managing multiple test environments including configuration management
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge and experience
- Experience with Jest and TestCafe
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend