enCORE Frontend Developer
Job no: 497719
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
- Exciting opportunity to build a new platform from scratch
- Melbourne Southbank Location
- Permanent full-time role
Alinta Energy is a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
We’ve been supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years. Today we’re a vertically integrated energy company, providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We also offer local customer service through our support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
Alinta Energy continues to support the development of renewable energy generation, with a 2025 target for 1,500MW of owned and contracted renewable energy generation nationally.
We are seeking an experienced Front-end Developer to join our IT team based in Melbourne. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will work collaboratively to architect, design, build, deliver and develop solutions aligned with the retail transformation architecture. You will be responsible for writing frontend-specific code to implement new features and NgRx skills to turn design concepts into great UI/UX for our customers.
To be successful you will have:
- Prior experience in implementing Front-end applications using modern Frontend frameworks (Angular preferred)
- Understanding of state management (e.g. NgRx, Redux)
- Understanding of Accessibility and Responsive Design
- Experience with RESTful JSON interfaces
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind and someone who loves to collaborate with other teams. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to hear from you. We are open to hearing from candidates that live on the East Coast of Australia who can work remotely.
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend