Full Stack Digital Developer
Job no: 497737
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
- Excellent opportunity to work with our modern tech stack on exciting projects
- Permanent full-time role available located in our Southbank Melbourne office
- Work in a friendly and supportive team with great employee benefits
An exciting opportunity has become available within our growing Digital team for a Full Stack Developer. Reporting to a Technology Lead, you will work as part of a dynamic cross-functional team. You will assist with analysing complex business requirements, designing and delivering secure, operationally stable front-end web applications applying innovation and automation where applicable.
Our Digital team is working on some very interesting projects including a new customer self-service portal, integration with a brand-new billing solution, tools to enhance productivity of our back-end staff and uplifting our website experience using human-centered design practices.
If you are passionate about digital technologies, eager to learn new skills, enjoy solving complex business and customer problems and would like to be part of a growing organisation that offers career development options, we have some great opportunities for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing high quality, modern highly responsive web-based user interfaces
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Participate in refinement workshops with team members and business stakeholders, estimation sessions, technical design sessions and architecture walkthroughs
To be successful you will have:
- Experience using C#
- Experience with SQL database, Entity Framework and other .Net ORMs
- Experience using TypeScript, React, Redux/ GraphQL with server/api driven application workflow
- Experience in Azure or AWS
- Previous experience working in an Agile delivery team
- Experience working with the Domain Driven Design approach (desirable)
- Experience with ServiceStack and .Net Core (desirable)
- Experience writing testable quality code, Unit Testing Frameworks (xUnit for Backend and jest/testing-library for Frontend)
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend