Change Management Specialist
Job no: 497813
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Retail Markets
- Be a guardian of change in this key role delivering the Customer Operations change management framework
- Work with stakeholders in this autonomous role to execute communication, change and training solutions
- Permanent full time position based at our Southbank office
Alinta Energy is a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
We’ve been supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years. Today we’re a vertically integrated energy company, providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We also offer local customer service through our support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
Alinta Energy continues to support the development of renewable energy generation, with a 2025 target for 1,500MW of owned and contracted renewable energy generation nationally.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced change specialist to identify opportunities for knowledge improvements across all functions which have a direct impact on improving the customer and agent experience. In addition, this role is accountable for maintaining the Change Management Framework in line with business requirements, facilitating change management forums to provide and gain information about future changes and schedule all change training for the business to ensure all artifacts are approved before proceeding.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of training aligned to our CX Principles with a customer centric lens across all Customer Operations sites
- Working with Marketing, Compliance and Legal to ensure all artifacts are approved prior to delivery across all Customer Operations sites in-line with new Retail Approval Process and in collaboration with the Training and Development Manager
- Executing the Customer Operations change management framework by ensuring learning solutions and communications plan are delivered within required timeframes
- Collaborating with Compliance to identify upcoming regulatory changes and execute communication, change and training solutions across Customer Operations functions
- Facilitating Support Plans for high-risk areas which includes Hypercare plans
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive competence in change management within the Energy, Telco, Banking or similar industries
- Staying up to date on current technology trends (i.e. digital platforms) and working with IT and the business to implement new technology to improve the customer experience and / or deliver more effective / efficient business outcomes
- Demonstrated understanding of an inbound and outbound service operations environment and the supporting telephony and digital technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of operating within a dynamic omnichannel service environment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Change Specialist to work autonomously in a supportive and professional environment. You will be a key member of the legal leadership team and have exposure and oversight to a diverse range of commercial matters.
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Applications closing 1st November 2021
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend