Sales Operations Analyst
Job no: 498021
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Marketing & Communications, Sales, Retail Markets
- A key role central to the optimisation of channel partner growth
- Support the operational delivery of sales results and wider team performance
- Permanent, Full-Time, based in Sydney CBD
About Alinta Energy:
At Alinta Energy, we’re constantly striving to do better. Whether it’s lowering customers costs, providing world class local service or sustainable energy, our aim is to be better. And to keep getting better day after day. Better for our customers. Better for Australia. And better for our environment.
It’s an exciting time to become a part of our growing team at Alinta Energy. Our people are our greatest asset and we’re committed to a culture that’s focussed on being better at providing great service externally and internally. An organisation where people truly matter. That’s better.
We’re a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years, today we’re a vertically integrated energy company providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We support the development of renewable energy generation and offer local customer service through support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join our Retail Markets team in this full -time permanent role. You will assist the sales team in the delivery of sales goals and targets. This will be achieved by supporting the Sales Operations Manager focused on the operational and sales processes that include; - quality and compliance, reporting, proactive channel partner engagement, project management for product and pricing events, UAT & PDT activities around sales owned tools within the Alinta Energy business.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Sales & Sales Operations team
- Supporting the delivery of the analysis of sales team results and performance to goals, understanding how to report on trends to the weekly monthly, quarterly cycles and identify opportunities for optimising results
- Engaging and supporting the required resources to maintain and continue to develop a communications protocol
- Providing support to the quality and compliance frameworks
- Providing input into the Identification of gaps in all operational process and develop advanced operational engagement and cadence.
- Seek Operational opportunities to strengthen relationships with key strategic channel partners to the Retail Mass Market Sales team.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in a sales operations role within a growth industry
- Experience working in a sales environment where understanding of sales operations process and the steps necessary to drive sales results is required
- Demonstrated experience in supporting projects for sales process or program implementation from concept to completion
- Demonstrated experience with successful internal stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication (oral and written)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst who is looking to support the implementation of efficient supporting processes and resources that positively impact sales team productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, results and deliver sales operations excellence.
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff energy discount Offer (where products are available)
- A generous referral bonus when you refer other employees to work for Alinta Energy
- Salary Packaging options
- Wellness programs including our Employee Assistance Program and free full access to the Headspace application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Paid community volunteer leave
- Access to LinkedIn learning
- Discount program for a range of products and services
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Company paid salary continuance insurance
- Ability to purchase additional leave
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions. Alinta Energy takes the safety and wellbeing of our people seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to attend our workplaces.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend