Job no: 498062
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Administration, Finance
- Deliver accurate, timely and responsive administrative support to the CFO
- Join a high performing and collaborative team environment
- Based in George St, Sydney CBD with wonderful harbour views
About Alinta Energy:
At Alinta Energy, we’re constantly striving to do better. Whether it’s lowering customers costs, providing world class local service or sustainable energy, our aim is to be better. And to keep getting better day after day. Better for our customers. Better for Australia. And better for our environment.
We’re a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years, today we’re a vertically integrated energy company providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We support the development of renewable energy generation and offer local customer service through support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
It’s an exciting time to become a part of our growing team at Alinta Energy. Our people are our greatest asset and we’re committed to a culture that’s focussed on being better at providing great service externally and internally. An organisation where people truly matter. That’s better.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our finance team in this full-time permanent position. Reporting to the CFO, the purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Team including office, function, travel, transaction and document administration. The incumbent is expected to organise and prioritise the daily schedule and requirements.
- Delivering accurate, timely and responsive administrative support to the CFO
- Managing complex and changing diaries for the CFO including scheduling, negotiating appointments and meetings and organising associated and supporting documentation
- Processing and reconciling invoices in line with finance procedures
- Organising domestic and international travel arrangements for the CFO
- Managing and prioritising incoming correspondence and telephone calls
Skills and experience:
- Experience in an administrative environment supporting an executive
- Calendar management experience
- Highly organised (e.g. maintaining files, compiling reports and documentation)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to work within a supportive, welcoming and professional environment. You will be a key member of the administration team and will a real opportunity to make your mark within business.
- Staff energy discount Offer (where products are available)
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Wellness programs including our Employee Assistance Program and free full access to the Headspace application
- Paid community volunteer leave
- Access to LinkedIn learning
- Discount program for a range of products and services
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Company paid salary continuance insurance
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Modern offices with free snacks, drinks and coffee
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions. Alinta Energy takes the safety and wellbeing of our people seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to attend our workplaces.
How to apply:
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend