Job no: 497014
Work type: Max term - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology, Retail Markets
• Play a key role in our cutting edge Transformation Journey
• Newly created role within a fast paced and dynamic environment
• 12 Months Max-Term role based in Southbank
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000 MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
Alinta Energy is pursuing industry-leading transformation, through its “enCORE” Program, to design and implement best-in-class retail operation, customer information systems, processes and supporting structures throughout 2020 and beyond. The Program involves retiring legacy systems, shifting to more automated and smart ways of working that make Alinta Energy as nimble, competitive and responsive as possible, while delivering the service-experiences our customers expect.
We are looking for Senior Test Analyst professionals who are driven and passionate about Testing and Quality. Reporting to the Test Manager you will be initially be responsible to execute manual test strategies across the Program. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Plan Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and End-to-End Scenario Testing with Program, Product and Business Operations teams
- Build automation scripts, while also executing effective manual testing activities
- Document test cases for the various testing phases
- Proactively manage issues and risks relating to test planning and execution.
- Produce test status and defect status reports.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated testing experience with a Retail Energy business
- Extensive Testing experience utilising Agile delivery methodologies (Scrum)
- Working knowledge of testing tools such as Quality Centre and Jira
- Demonstrated ability to automate regression testing using TestCafe automation tool or by developing own scripts where necessary would be highly regarded
- Good communication (written and oral as well as presentation abilities) and interpersonal skills
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively within a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to raise defects and pursue effective resolutions.
This opportunity will see you gain exposure to the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs. This is an exciting opportunity for a team-oriented, and proactive individual who likes to learn and try new things in an open and inclusive environment.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Closing Date - 28th Feb 2020
No unsolicited agency referrals please
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend