Customer Service Representative
Job no: 497420
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Morwell, Victoria Regional
Categories: Customer Service, Sales, Retail Markets
- Join a progressive company and be based in our brand new office in the Morwell Innovation Centre
- Grow your career with Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley
- Rewarding salary and various positions available
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub will be opening in 2021 and will create over 230 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
We are looking for experienced Customer Service professionals to join our Customer Support, Service and Sales & Retention teams. You will provide quality customer service over the phone and online, demonstrating the value of the Alinta Energy brand to customers, by providing support to the services we provide, solutions for our customers, driving sales and retention targets and meeting goals in line with the company objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service at every interaction, both over the phone and online
- Deliver on KPI’s and targets relating to sales, responsiveness, quality and call handling
- Ownership of customers queries, delivering a first call resolution where possible and highlighting potential repeat call drivers
- Demonstrate the value of the Alinta Energy brand and services at every customer interaction
- Own and drive self-development with a can-do attitude
- Maintain effective workplace relationships with the team and leaders to ensure positive customer outcomes
To be successful you will have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a customer centric environment
- Proven ability in building rapport and managing difficult conversations
- Experience using Microsoft computer environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- High Attention to detail
- Adaptable, resilience and problem-solving mindset
- Availability to work a rotating roster, Monday to Saturday.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive on delivering outstanding customer service, have a down to earth, can-do attitude, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity for customer focused professionals to kickstart your career in a progressive energy company in the Gippsland region.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend