Cyber Security Compliance & Assurance Administrator
Job no: 497687
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
- Permanent full-time role based in Adelaide CBD
- Bring your proactive approach to Cyber Security
- Work with a dynamic and progressive team
Alinta Energy is a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
We’ve been supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years. Today we’re a vertically integrated energy company, providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We also offer local customer service through our support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
Alinta Energy continues to support the development of renewable energy generation, with a 2025 target for 1,500MW of owned and contracted renewable energy generation nationally.
About the role:
We are looking for a Cyber Security Compliance and Assurance Administrator to join our dynamic IT team. Reporting to the Security Governance Manager, you will be responsible for assuring the continuous compliance and reports of all Cyber Security Policies, information security controls, including information security exceptions.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Actioning Security Governance alerts related to information security compliance
- Collect, report and process information security control attestations for assurance
- Administering information security governance security incidents and other activities appropriately
- Advising technology and business partners on requirements for sound, auditable records of assurance
- Continuously assuring, administering, and publishing information controls practice guidelines
- Perform and administer documentation regarding information security compliance and business processes requirements of the Foreign Investment Review Board
To be successful you will have:
- Exposure to cybersecurity compliance and audit
- Ability to react appropriately to a high paced dynamic environment
- Great organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and analytical ability
- Relevant tertiary qualification and industry certifications including CISA, GISF and SSCP
The ideal candidate will be proactive in their approach to Cybersecurity tasks, a self-starter, with clear communication skills and be able to liaise with personnel at all levels, including General Managers.
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 30th of September 2021
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend