Sales & Retention Representatives
Job no: 497767
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Morwell, Victoria Regional
Categories: Customer Service, Sales, Retail Markets
- Develop your skills, with the opportunity to progress
- Friendly and team-orientated environment
- Access to amazing company benefits
Why work for us?
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive on delivering outstanding customer service, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity for customer-focused professionals to kickstart your career.
You will be joining a tight-knit team, of like-minded individuals, that support and encourage each other to succeed. Our people truly matter, and we are committed to providing the best environment, where people enjoy coming to work.
Alinta offers successful candidates the opportunity for a long-term career. We highly encourage employees to progress their skills and provide access to ongoing training and development.
About The role
We are looking for dedicated sales professionals to join our team with the ability to work full-time. You will provide quality customer service over the phone to deliver customer retention and conversion targets by demonstrating the value of the Alinta Energy brand and products to our customers.
No previous Contact Centre experience? No worries!
All successful applicants will begin their Alinta Energy career by attending our 6-week paid training program delivered by a team of training specialists to help set you up for success in your new career.
About Alinta Energy
Alinta Energy is a multi-award-winning gas and electricity provider, with a strong focus on sustainability. We are committed to, creating more local jobs, and delivering exceptional service to our customers across Australia. We have recently opened our Latrobe Valley Customer Experience Hub which will create 230 jobs for the Gippsland region. Working for Alinta Energy will allow you to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry-leading technology and develop skills to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable, and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handle inbound enquiries and provide exceptional customer service at every interaction, both over the phone and online
- Deliver on KPI’s and targets relating to sales, responsiveness, quality, and call handling
- Ownership over customers queries, delivering a first call resolution where possible and highlighting potential repeat call drivers
- Demonstrate the value of the Alinta Energy brand and services at every customer interaction
- Own and drive self-development with a can-do attitude
- Maintain effective workplace relationships with the team and leaders to ensure positive customer outcomes
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Access to wellness programs, including the Employee Assistance Program and full access to Headspace applications.
- A generous referral bonus when you refer other employees
- Community volunteer leave
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Salary Packaging options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Purchased leave
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance-related positions.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend