- Work for an organisation with world class technologies
- Permanent full time role based in Perth or Melbourne, with hybrid working model
- Variation in tasks with exposure across the business
About Alinta Energy:
At Alinta Energy, we’re constantly striving to do better. Whether it’s lowering customers costs, providing world class local service or sustainable energy, our aim is to be better. And to keep getting better day after day. Better for our customers. Better for Australia. And better for our environment.
It’s an exciting time to become a part of our growing team at Alinta Energy. Our people are our greatest asset and we’re committed to a culture that’s focused on being better at providing great service externally and internally. An organisation where people truly matter. That’s better.
We’re a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years, today we’re a vertically integrated energy company providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We support the development of renewable energy generation and offer local customer service through support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
About the role:
We are looking for an Application Support and Service Delivery Analyst to join the Alinta Energy team, reporting to the Application Support Lead. This is a key role which will perform provision of quality and timely support across the Retail Business Applications, as well as providing advice on the efficient and effective use of business systems. The primary focus will be the day to day support, but will also encompass identification, scoping and enhancements to the billing related environment.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day support on the billing and CRM environment including overnight batch processing, ensuring maximum availability, and managing problem resolution as required
- Providing advice on the capabilities of system and processes to meet business needs
- Assisting in the development of training material, the delivery of training to users
- Assisting with the extraction, transformation and loading of related data as requested, including development of reports
- Provide System Administration duties as required including the investigation and resolution of system defects and the setup of system user access
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working with Retail Billing applications in a highly available environment
- General level of functional/technical expertise
- Broad knowledge of computer networks and Windows operating system
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, ability to plan and achieve a variety of tasks
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to identify problems and their cause and develop solutions to meet client needs
The Applications Support and Service Delivery Analyst will also provide a level of system administration to ensure the business system meets business requirements in terms of timely and efficient actioning of system administration requests, ensures business process continuity and maintaining application security. The key focus of the role is excellence in service delivery, customer focus and teamwork.
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Alinta Energy takes the safety and wellbeing of our people seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to attend our workplaces.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 6th of July