Job no: 498157
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Retail Markets
- Use your exceptional leadership skills to support and grow individual abilities
- Full time permanent role with rewarding salary
- Join an innovative company and be based in the CBD
About Alinta Energy:
At Alinta Energy, we’re constantly striving to do better. Whether it’s lowering customers costs, providing world class local service or sustainable energy, our aim is to be better. And to keep getting better day after day. Better for our customers. Better for Australia. And better for our environment.
It’s an exciting time to become a part of our growing team at Alinta Energy. Our people are our greatest asset and we’re committed to a culture that’s focused on being better at providing great service externally and internally. An organisation where people truly matter. That’s better.
We’re a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of 3,000MW, over 1 million combined electricity and gas retail customers, and around 1,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Supplying energy in Australia for over 20 years, today we’re a vertically integrated energy company providing generation, retail and wholesale supply of gas and electricity across Australia. We support the development of renewable energy generation and offer local customer service through support hubs in Perth, Western Australia and Morwell in Victoria.
About the role:
We are looking for two experienced contact centre Team Leaders to join our Melbourne contact centre operations at a full-time permanent basis. You will be a mentor and leader to a team of 12 Customer Service Representatives who support our East Coast customer base. This position will require full availability to work a rotating roster until on 8pm weeknights, and an occasional Saturday shift.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Coach team members and exceed customer service metrics by driving accountability and performance
- Ownership of team members delivering a customer centric service
- Develop the team on providing support to our most vulnerable customers, by discovery of their needs and providing recommendations and solutions
- Drive team performance and KPI’s, managing under-performing behaviour with effective communication
- Deliver team results, areas of opportunity and performance trends to the wider Management team
- Develop ownership and drive for self-development of team members, promote a culture of teamwork
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience in leading a team within a contact centre environment
- Utility, telco, finance or insurance backgrounds would be desirable
- Coaching, analytical and problem-solving skills in a results driven environment
- Rapport building and exceptional customer service skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication
- Prior experience working towards KPI’s and a result focused mindset
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader who is looking to lead a team within a supportive and collaborative environment. You will play a key part in assisting individual growth whilst have exposure to multiple areas of the business.
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
- Access to LinkedIn learning
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions. Alinta Energy takes the safety and wellbeing of our people seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to attend our workplaces
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing date: Monday 4th July 2022. Suitable applications will be progressed through the recruitment process prior to closing date so apply today before these positions are filled!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend